• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon AZ outing 3/9/07

Goblin84

Vortex

I get it know. Very cool. that is my son just haning out on the left. on the non mogul one and goblin on the 1st runs and me on the 2nd. Thanks goblin and again thankx NHpowderhound.

Goblin84

just let me know when and where. i am headed to the loaf this weekend. friday i will be going right through your town if you want me to drop it off

NHpowderhound

Bob, your son was a blast to ski with. I love skiing with young people because they have so much excitement when it comes to skiing and boarding. He's going to have to come up with an AZ handle. I vote for "TheMadRipper".

Here are a couple other vids. I'm not sure who's who coming down but I think it's AZers.

((*
*))NHPH

snowmonster

Great TR, pics and videos. Would have wanted to join you guys (Cannon's one of my favorites plus AZers are great people). Can't leave Boston though on weekdays (darn). Hope to ski with you folks someday.

Goblin84

the 2nd one is all AZ'ers. the first one only Bob's son (the boarder at the end) was with us.

and his handle has to do something with getting up waaaaay on edge

SIKSKIER

Great Day!!

I already posted on another thread but here goes.What a great day at Cannon on Friday.Without a doubt my best groomer day this year there of about 40 days.I must apologize to you AZers though.Bob asked who wanted to lead and I said I would.My selfish need for speed took right over and I'm sorry but I was gone.Rocket was incredible!It's one of my favorite high speeders and I think I ended up tucking it 4 times along with another 4 or 5 high speed 3 turn runs.Wow that is such an adrenalin rush for me!Fantastic weather as far as I was concerned.I love that March sun with winter snow conditions.Upper Cannon and Upper Ravine were their usual corner to corner gems.Avalance had a little frozen mixed in but was still real good.I meant to ask you guys to come by the rock on Taft for a little lunch.I got the place all shoveled into a nice fort with chairs and a grill.Again,great meeting some AZers and I apologize again for not staying with you guys.I just can't help myself when Cannon is buffed the way it was Friday.

mishka

IMHO after AZ outing would be "opportune moment" ;-) to ask Cannon maybe they extend discount to all AZ members for the future...I think it would be great for as $$$$ :spread: and additional marketing "strategy" for them

awf170

Freakin' snowboarders always sitting in the middle of the trail. ;-):lol:
635d1173655129-cannon-az-outing-3-9-07-3-9-07-cannon-outing-008.jpg

Sorry Bob, I had to.:lol:

Vortex

IMHO after AZ outing would be "opportune moment" ;-) to ask Cannon maybe they extend discount to all AZ members for the future...I think it would be great for as $$$$ :spread: and additional marketing "strategy" for them

You seem very ambitious. (More than meets the eye here) Maybe we can discuss at a later Date with Cannon.
I think they sold 8 tickets to our group with all the pass holders that showed up. Nice they helped with such a small incentive.

I and others have worked with a couple places to get deals. Steps. Not my full time job here.:snow:

I have asked it we can do this again in the future. Soft sell Please.

Greg has deals he has to support also so we can post for free. I prefer to just thank them (Cannon) instead of pushing the envelope right know. I am all for making deals and working both the resort and patron sides. Again steps. Not sure any other site has discounts for the posters at this point. Work in progress.:lol:

Vortex

Aw Rob has seen the thread and said he would help us again in the future. I thanked him for all of us. Readers digest. Glad it worked well for us and was very suppotive.props:beer: :smile: