• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Link Partner?

czimborbryan

I had requested a link from AlpineZone several weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Maybe it takes awhile, but I'm wondering if you have actually received the request. I had a problem with a page error after submitting the request.

Please look into the possibility of creating a link to Connecticut Explorer's Guide at www.ctxguide.com. CTXGuide is a comprehensive outdoor adventure resource.

We have posted a link to AlpineZone from our "Resources & Information" page under "Hiking & Stuff."

Greg

Staff member
That would be me. I only add the highest quality sites as link partners now. Not every submitted link gets added. Plus I don't do much site updating during the ski season. Add some more site content, improve the layout, and resubmit in the spring/summer and I'll review it again.

BTW, haven't you shilled your site enough here already?