• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Featured Forum Member Photo

Greg

Staff member
I've figured out a way to randomly pull an image from the Gallery and post it on the Home and Skiing and Hiking main pages. The really cool thing about it is that by clicking on the image, it pulls up the higher resolution version from the Gallery. The script also indicates from which album the image is from! 8) Enjoy!

Greg

Staff member
I've been enable to specify an album for the Featured Forum Member Photo. On the Hiking main page it pulls from the Hiking Gallery only. On the Skiing main page it pull only from the Skiing Gallery. On the Home page it pulls from both.

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Greg said:
I've been enable to specify an album for the Featured Forum Member Photo. On the Hiking main page it pulls from the Hiking Gallery only. On the Skiing main page it pull only from the Skiing Gallery. On the Home page it pulls from both.

Coolness. You're getting so good at munging PHP you won't have much use for me soon... :cry:

-Stephen