• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pierce/Jackson Loop Photos?

dirt_girl

Hey all,
In addition to NH-Mnt-Hiker's report I hope I am successful with this post as I am going to try and include some pics of that hike. Andrew took the photos. Someone please let me know if this worked.
A bad day hiking is better than a good day at work...oh wait...no such thing as a bad day hiking !! Enjoy (if it works).

dirt_girl

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/409fa34c_179d8/bc/Mail+Attachments/__tn_/aa38.jpg?phCLDCBBxCK0xOPa

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/409fa34c_179d8/bc/Mail+Attachments/__tn_/849a.jpg?phCLDCBB8JuvBXyC

dirt_girl

MtnMagic

Gee, I can't load them either.

Didn't you mention they were on the GoNE website also. I couldn't find them today.

Oh well!

dirt_girl

Sorry everybody...still trying to get these photos available.
No matter what I try, I can not get the photos to load into an album in the gallery? Any suggestions?

dirt_girl

Greg

Staff member
dirt_girl said:
No matter what I try, I can not get the photos to load into an album in the gallery? Any suggestions?
What specific problems are you having? Are you using the "Form" option from the "Add Photos" window?

dirt_girl

Greg? Should and could you delete this thread until the bug in the photos is worked out?

dirt_girl

MtnMagic

Greg, will albums before 7/15 eventually make their way back?

Girl, under admin options, add some photo's, captions, name the album, etc. I am certain that if you explain it, Greg will guide you through.

dirt_girl

I think there is something wrong with the photos. :roll:
Greg is working some kind of cyber magic on them....right Greg? :eek:
Stay tuned...... :D

dirt_girl