• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 4/12 Storm Discussion Thread

win

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
At least 10-12" up top by the end of the day by my measurement. It was just around 31 at the base but in the low 20's up top so the snow was it a bon the heavy side but still creamy, and it is setting up great for the weekend.:grin:

loafer89

There is 6" of snow here in Rangeley and it's snowing hard right now and it's 29F.

The drive up was harsh with heavy rain until the I-290/I-495 merge when it became a mix of rain/sleet.

Snow appeared on the ground about Kennebunkport and it became all snow when we reached Auburn.

The part from Farmington to Rangeley was awful with whiteout conditions and deep snow in spots.

In all it took us 6 hours to make it up here.

Friday looks to be a nice powder day.

Brn4353

River is saying 12-16 new!! Only thing that stinks is that work thing, be there sat/sun! Let it snow!

kingdom-tele

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

6 at the house yesterday under 1000', another 1 -2 of fluff overnight and still snowing

jay says 16 and still going, it has become considerably lighter since the sun went down last night

I can't focus, I have goose bumps thinking about how good this weekend will be

Open invite to anyone - sat morning top of jay pass, I am solo right now and would love to see somebody's face