• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do I always have to "log in" twice?

Greg

Staff member
Did you check "Log me on automatically each visit"?

Greg

Staff member
And it prompts you again? What operating system/browser are you using?

Greg

Staff member
Try logging out of the AZ forums. Then go to Tools --> Internet Options... Go to the General tab and select Delete Cookies... and then OK.

Please note that this will delete all cookies for Internet Explorer and you will need to log back into all Web sites that require a log in. If that's a problem for you, let me know and I'll try to walk you through deleting just the AlpineZone cookies.

dirt_girl

Greg,
It worked. One time log in, yeah!! Thanks. While I'm at it...thanks for fixing the photos, they are in the album and I will add to it as trips allow.

Greg

Staff member
Glad I could help...

Greg

Staff member
Hmm. It works fine here. I should clarify that you need to restart IE. Here's the proper approach:
  1. Click Log out [ username ] at the top of the forums.
  2. From Internet Explorer, go to Tools --> Internet Options... Go to the General tab and select Delete Cookies... and then OK.
  3. Close Internet Explorer.
  4. Restart Internet Explorer.
  5. Log into the forums (check "Log me on automatically each visit" if desired).
Hope this helps.