• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Utah 2008

kingslug

Yeah, we came down right under the John Paul lift this past season, some great terrain. So you in?

I can usually get a condo at Wolfcreek whenever I want. A lot easier than the Alta/ Bird area. I'll put a request in this week and let you know. The last one we got was huge, could have slept 8 easy.

thaller1

You made my morning!! Just when I thought the Humming birds at my feeder were the entertainment for the day!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh powder... we're going to have a blast ..I can't wait to check out Snowbasin again on a powder day... and Solitude...Alta... gotta' try Snowbird and Brighton..... and then there's a trip to Grand Targhee & JH... Life is good...Thanks AZ!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
What do people usually pay for airfare to SLC coming from the Boston/Providence/Hartford area?

Are there any no class condo options? I'd need one of those... :dunce:

SkiDog

What do people usually pay for airfare to SLC coming from the Boston/Providence/Hartford area?

Possibly Chateau SKIDOG.......just pm me and if noones here already there may be an extra bed.....with wifes approval that is.... :D

M

roark

I'd be game to split a condo with Marc and/or others. The wife doesn't get as much vacation so I'd be flying solo.

thaller1

From Boston you could get a flight anywhere from 200 - 500 .... jet blue is very reasonable..delta is too. check out there websites and price it out for those dates...if you are looking to cut costs check out flying a night flight...very reasonable!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Last couple of years, I paid in the $300 range for tickets out of Newark. Along with the price of the condos, makes this a very reasonably priced vacation. Oh and the snowwww...... :snow:

thaller1

Hey Thaller1, how far is Powder Mountain from the condos?

Vee just started working on some videos and we got "home sick" :)

it's about a 20 minute ride to the top..about 5 minutes from the bustling city of Eden :) .... you can pick up discount tickets at the office or at the general store...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
The Story:

Feb 23-March 5 2008

I worked out a deal on lodging..

10 nights 1192, 50% deposit A & B units
10 nights 999, 50 % deposit for C units
These are one bedrooms...most for a small cost can be 2 bedrooms ( approx. 30/night)
check out www.lakesideresortproperties.com

If you wish to book mention which class unit, a, b or c... and my name..Tanya Haller
Let me know if you book so we can meet up?? :)

Most units have their own personal hot tub and 2 floors..condo assoc. has a public hot tub and gym too and they offer discount lift tickets to Snowbasin and Powder..

We are very familiar w/ Powder..can help guide and there's lot to do... Heli, cat skiing for 8/person... alta, snowbird, solitude, brighton, park city, the canyons are all within about 1.5 hours drive....... great place to be!! PM me for more info.

Thanks ! T

The actors:

Who’s in thus far:

Condo reserved:

Thaller1 and Whaller1
Andy and Vee Zee
Jeff and Milagros

Possible:

Roark
Snowmonster and Lil Monster
Kingslug
Dr No