• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is getting new skis for 07-08 season?

bigbog

LINE's 100.........

So k, you're another one close-to/in the 100mm zone...in New England eh'? Guess after I get into the swing with my newer boots I'm going to have to get over to wherever the deep stuff(as if that isn't northern VT) is and try something in that width.....

Skidog,
FWIW...I've read more than a few enthusiastic entries on LINE 100s @demo-days.

Last edited:

SkiDog

Skidog,
FWIW...I've read more than a few enthusiastic entries on LINE 100s @demo-days.

Already got the supermojos...cant wait to get em on the slopes...all mounted up FREE from a fellow Utah mag from TGR.....NICE

M

bill2ski

Great All mtn setup for the EAST coast...

Mn I thought I had the right skis for here in Utah when I bought the Sallie GUNS back east....BOY was I wrong....they consider 103 underfoot to be all mtn here.....BIGGER for pow..

Now I don't believe I will EVER need bigger than 103 underfoot, but dont tell anyone here in Oootah.

M

I couldn't agree more on the Eastcoast thing, When true pow hits i'm in my backseat all day, The two times it happened last year I suffered through and kicked myself for not adding a little fatter ski to my quiver.

2knees

I ordered the Head Mad Trix last week. $99 bucks. They are the '05 model. 171cm. This will be the first bump specific ski i've ever used.

Greg

Staff member
I ordered the Head Mad Trix last week. $99 bucks. They are the '05 model. 171cm. This will be the first bump specific ski i've ever used.

Nice! Still focusing on the Cabrawler or 1080 Mogul, but those Heads were tempting!

SkiDog

See I told you these guys were GREAT...Johns a really nice guy...small shop....downtown salt lake city...well Sugarhouse really. Give these guys your business if you can...

see this thread...

http://forums.alpinezone.com/17030-levelninesports.html

M

PS...I am in NO WAY affiliated with the shop..I purchased skis there and thought they had great prices and good service...

roark

Would like some powder boards... but might have to wait a year...
:-D

I didn't think i'd be getting anything, but I can't resist a sweet deal...

Picked up some B4's (sierrasnowboard deal)
ROS0052.jpg

axial 120 ti WB bindings (getboards deal)
AXIAL__2__120__COMP__PROL_ROSSIGNOL.jpg

BD ethics + skins (SAC)
ESOY.jpg

Freeride + (TGR)
z_Fritschi-Diamir-Freeride-Plus-2007-TH.JPG

Also got a thule rack for my bday, hopefully getting a box soon.

Now I just need to replenish the savings account.:roll:

hammer

I keep looking at the SierraSnowboard.com $299 ski deals, but somehow I don't think the offerings are enough of a step up from my Atomic C8s to pull the trigger...my son needs new skis, though, and he may be tall enough at this point for 165s.

Boots ran me a decent amount of coin last season, so it's most likely best if I pass on new skis in any case...:sad:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:-D

I didn't think i'd be getting anything, but I can't resist a sweet deal...

Picked up some B4's (sierrasnowboard deal)
ROS0052.jpg

axial 120 ti WB bindings (getboards deal)
AXIAL__2__120__COMP__PROL_ROSSIGNOL.jpg

BD ethics + skins (SAC)
ESOY.jpg

Freeride + (TGR)
z_Fritschi-Diamir-Freeride-Plus-2007-TH.JPG

Also got a thule rack for my bday, hopefully getting a box soon.

Now I just need to replenish the savings account.:roll:

So, has your wife left you yet?

hammer

That line was put out there for the AZ community to have a good chuckle. I would never say that to wifey. I like sleeping indoors.
Actually, I was thinking that if you asked that question you would be changing #2s for the next 6 months...:puke:

roark

So, has your wife left you yet?

Nope, I played the "I got a promotion" card. She's smart enough to see she'll eventually get some of the benefit of it as well.

I followed with "I promise not to buy any more ski gear until next summer." :cry: