• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bacon from a tube.... There is a god...

Paul

Maybe it's a Connecticut thing. My Wife (from CT) cannot understand why I love the Hawiian pizza. I like it so much I often have get my own pizza.

Nope, I'm from CT and I'm a HUGE fan of the Hawaiian.

Another fav is the white pie. Never had that until I lived in PA, 17 years ago. Also the only place I ever had a Tomato Pie.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Do you think my girlfriend would find it wierd if I wanted to lick that off her instead of the more traditional whipped cream or honey?

Grassi21

Do you think my girlfriend would find it wierd if I wanted to lick that off her instead of the more traditional whipped cream or honey?

I don't think she would mind that? I think she should be more concerned with that sheep.....

Grassi21

Interesting corrolary, do you think the sheep would mind the bacon stuff?

Dude, I think the sheep would want to eat the bacon... the possible permutations are disturbing.