• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gonna see the Prez...

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
ChileMass said:
Stephen - heard some sound bites on the radio yesterday and was surprised to hear Mitt introduce W instead of Benson. Didn't realize Mass had formally annexed Nashua.......like the pics - any commentary on the event?

Benson did a warm-up speech prior to the three of them coming out together.

I'll put my commentary up later... I have too much work to catch up on from my "vacation" day. :)

-Stephen

Charlie Schuessler

Stephen,

Did you have a good time? Based on the expirence, would you consider the opportunity to be a party delgate in future presidential elections?

Not to be nosey, but having spoken with other people, it's how they catch the election process bug...

Did Gov. Benson get a standing ovation when he came out?

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
I would certainly consider being a delegate, and even running, if time and $$$ allow. It's not so much about the bug as the convictions.

Benson got a standing O when he first came out, and when he announced that NH ended in the Black by $9mil.

I had a great time. I think Bush will destroy Kerry in the debates. Bush's poise and direct answers even in the face of hostile questions ("Since Ariel Sharon is a terrorist and a muderer of Palistinians, what will you do to bring him to justice?") leads me to belive that his conviction and passion will outflank Kerry completely.

-Stephen