• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Election Projection

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Not sure if I've shared this site before.

www.electionprojection.com

They have a great map that, using a complicated forumla, predicts the outcome based on the polls of the week. Currently there are 15 states where a candidate wins by less than 5%. This is gonna be a tight one.

This link brings you right to the election map:

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

-Stephen

Greg

Staff member
Interesting stuff. I read that here in Connecticut, support for our new governor, Jodi Rell (a Republican) is very high especially after the Rowland scandal. Her high approval rating (somewhere in the 70's) has helped Bush a bit in that Kerry is only favored by ~7%. Connecticut is a historically democratic voting state so it will be interesting to see if support for the current Republican governor changes anything.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Thanks for the site. Very interesting stuff. The numbers were surprising to me...especially seeing New Hampshire in BLUE! That says something about the Republican Party--is it now too right for the Granite State?