• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rate the Avatar

Greg

Staff member
Rate the above person's avatar on a scale of 1-10. The next poster should rate mine and so on and so forth....

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
Anyone who jumped ship in hong kong and made their way over to tibet and got a job as a looper over there in the himalyas, you know a looper, a caddy, a jock, gets a 10 in my book.

Did you tell them that you were a pro jock and did they give you the dahli lahma himself?

Though my avatar is pretty cool too if I must say so myself. I let him win tho.

wa-loaf

9, I'm not sure which one is you. But wrestling a monster or being a monster is cool either way.

Hawkshot99

Are you the green dude or the person? If the Green dude a 10, cause I want the suit, if not a 8 for loosing.

*Edit, cause someone else responded.*

5, cause it looks cool, but is the symble for a mountain.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
those aren't shorts. They are flared leg Florecent green pants.

another shot...
DSC06112.JPG

ComeBackMudPuddles

If 2004: 1 (I was going to go with negative 50, but I didn't want to be too disrespectful)

If any year but 2004: 10

ComeBackMudPuddles

CBMP, the shot is too braod and hard to pick out the action in the shot. But it is still pretty gnarly. (Is it still okay to say "gnarly"?)

Thanks. I tried cleaning it up a bit.

"I am quite pleased with my gnarly 'stache."

(Sadly for me, I can't grow one (not because I'm young (I'm 32), but because my facial hair is practically nonexistent).)

Last edited: