• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush AlpineZone Day: Friday, 3/21/08

Does Good Friday, March 21, 2008, work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

KingM

Website
www.goldenlionriversideinn.com
She laughed at being called QueenM, although her name is Melinda, so that kind of fits. It'll be fun to see some more AZers up here in March. I'll be sure to slip away and take a few turns with you guys.

Oh, and mention the AZ connection if you call since I'm always happy to give the AlpineZone discount.

(Grassi--keeping with your current trend, it looks like you've got to ski at least 40 days this year to keep up)

Grassi21

(Grassi--keeping with your current trend, it looks like you've got to ski at least 40 days this year to keep up)

I could only hope. As I look at my wife holding our 6 week old, I'm hoping for 20 - 25. The big 40 would be great.

roark

For those without kids in attendance, anyone interested in sharing an apt/efficiency?

wa-loaf

For those without kids in attendance, anyone interested in sharing an apt/efficiency?

I'd be interested, (have kids, but they won't be there) not sure I'm ready to book something yet.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I could only hope. As I look at my wife holding our 6 week old, I'm hoping for 20 - 25. The big 40 would be great.
I envy you! Since adding kids to our family, I've had almost no days. :( I'll be lucky to get a few in this winter. But it's like Greg said... in a few years we'll be able to ski as a family again. For now, we compromise.

I'm thinking we should make reservations soon ourselves. I want it to be more solidified than just an idea. Too easy to miss out on it that way. We'll worry about what to do with the kids later but I'm leaning toward leaving them at home. :p

Grassi21

I envy you! Since adding kids to our family, I've had almost no days. :( I'll be lucky to get a few in this winter. But it's like Greg said... in a few years we'll be able to ski as a family again. For now, we compromise.

I'm thinking we should make reservations soon ourselves. I want it to be more solidified than just an idea. Too easy to miss out on it that way. We'll worry about what to do with the kids later but I'm leaning toward leaving them at home. :p

We are still up in the air between daycare at Sugarbush and leaving the little guy with grandparents.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
We are still up in the air between daycare at Sugarbush and leaving the little guy with grandparents.
My brother volunteered to take our older child so now we just need a taker for the younger one. No point in paying Sugarbush daycare for a 10 month old when he has a perfectly good grandmother at home who would be happy to have him. :D This will probably be my first trip away overnight from him, too.

bvibert

Staff member
Woohoo! No kids! Break out the booze and ho's!!

...Alright, maybe just the booze, we'll save the ho's for next trip...

...better skip the booze too...

woohoo... sleep and skiing! ;)

Greg

Staff member
Only 182 Days! (or exactly six months if that seems shorter to you) Woohoo! Is it weird that I'm excited for this already...?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Woohoo! No kids! Break out the booze and ho's!!

...Alright, maybe just the booze, we'll save the ho's for next trip...

...better skip the booze too...

woohoo... sleep and skiing! ;)
I'm really not sure which is more exciting to me right now...sleep or skiing? Maybe I'll just sleep in while you ski...

Grassi21

My brother volunteered to take our older child so now we just need a taker for the younger one. No point in paying Sugarbush daycare for a 10 month old when he has a perfectly good grandmother at home who would be happy to have him. :D This will probably be my first trip away overnight from him, too.

Nice. Grandma will be taking care of our little one.