• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anonymous posting

Greg

Staff member
Hello all - I've disabled anonymous posting in these forums. Effectively immediately, only registered users can post on the AlpineZone.com Message Forums. Click HERE to register now. It's quick and easy.

After registering, any new posts you make will be associated with your username and your post count will begin. I've disabled anonymous posting in order to maintain better control of the boards and discourage abuse. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to Email me at contact@alpinezone.com. Thanks!

Greg

Staff member
We've re-enabled Anonymous Posting :blink: in the following forums:

• Alpine Skiing
    Riding
    Backcountry Skiing
    General Hiking
    Miscellaneous Discussions
    Weather Forum
However, we still encourage everyone to register as any new posts you make will be associated with your username and your post count will begin. Click HERE to register now. It's quick and easy.

If we detect any abuse of these forums (Read: Trolling), we'll be forced to disable Anonymous Posting again. Thanks for your cooperation!

Greg

Staff member
I decided to disable Anonymous Posting again for a while, so please register to begin posting. Any new posts you make will be associated with your username and your post count will begin. Click HERE to register now. It's quick and easy.