• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

¡¡u?op ?p?sdn s? ????? ? bu????????

BeanoNYC

How's the shoulder?

In truth, I had a setback with it. I was getting out of bed and heard a "pop." Went to the mirror and my collarbone was slightly elevated. I went to the doctor and it seems that the ligament used for the transplant "failed" and stretched out a bit. It is by no means as severe as it was but it's not perfect. To make a long story short, I'm still in my sling so it doesn't get any worse. I have to see him at NYU tomorrow for more xrays and hopefully he'll let me start stretching the shoulder out in anticipation of physical therapy.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
In truth, I had a setback with it. I was getting out of bed and heard a "pop." Went to the mirror and my collarbone was slightly elevated. I went to the doctor and it seems that the ligament used for the transplant "failed" and stretched out a bit. It is by no means as severe as it was but it's not perfect. To make a long story short, I'm still in my sling so it doesn't get any worse. I have to see him at NYU tomorrow for more xrays and hopefully he'll let me start stretching the shoulder out in anticipation of physical therapy.

Wish u da best! B sure 2 B ready 4 ski season!

thetrailboss

Staff member
:blink: ?

As said, hope you are feeling better...going to have to do some skiing this winter or hiking.

bvibert

Staff member
Dude, WTF? I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder, but does that mean you have to post gibberish? ;)