• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guide

L2RAFO

Would you consider helpin' the newbie? I'm wondrin' where do I find a guide to define all of the symbols used in the margins of the posts?

Grassi21

Would you consider helpin' the newbie? I'm wondrin' where do I find a guide to define all of the symbols used in the margins of the posts?

Are you talking about the avatars/pics right underneath the posters name on the left? Mine is the bow of my boat.

L2RAFO

Are you talking about the avatars/pics right underneath the posters name on the left? Mine is the bow of my boat.

Nope. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear, but I'm talking about off to the side of the post header on the main page, i.e.: ! in a caution sign, or a stick pin in blue after a thread title.

bigbog

...I think;-)..........

Most of the ?? client/server-side scripted objects?? are part of the skeleton's user-options' objects...?..(shows how much I've been studying HTML, PHP...etc...<I think>;-)
...embedded in the webpage sw. Well written.

cbcbd

Nope. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear, but I'm talking about off to the side of the post header on the main page, i.e.: ! in a caution sign, or a stick pin in blue after a thread title.
Most of these things, if you put your cursor over them a short description will come up.

The blue stick pin is to signify a sticky'd post - a post "stuck" purposefully stuck to the top of a forum so it's always on top.

L2RAFO

Thanks!

BTW, C, I tried the hang out over the symbol thing, but no dice. Maybe they don't like Macs.