• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ski sale

wa-loaf

I'll add that I bought boots from these guys in the spring and had a good experience. They were quick and responsive to questions. The site is not great from a usability standpoint. If you search around you can find deals in areas you might not expect.

jack97

Uh oh is right....

:eek:

Never meant to cause anguish but sales like this is what I look for in the offseason.

I wait to buy around now, some tent sales coming around the corner. So far, I got a couple of look bindings for around $90 and mogul ski for $250.

bigbog

...arghhh

Just ordered the Sugar Daddys for my sweetie's birthday. $199.! Too good to pass up!

Jeezuz Diva, I saw that.....so what's the process with taking ones' skis Westward via airlines?, or is the best way...to send them to destination via SportsExpress or something....?
*BTW, thanks for taking my Sweet Daddy info.....

wa-loaf

Funny, I got an email from them annoucing their sale this morning. Looks like you're all way ahead of them. :)

koreshot

So... the sale is ending, most of the good stuff is gone according to their website.

Did anyone else get anything?

I picked up a pair of 184 B3s for $199. The deals on the fatter skis were pretty nice, but I don't need more of those. I doubt the B3s are my kind of ski (they sound a bit too damp and soft, not super durable either) but for the price it was hard to pass up. They will probably get the rock ski treatment from day one. Should be nice and beat up by April 2008 :)

koreshot

Nobody? Every time I check, those B4s are staring me in the face, begging me to buy them. Ugh, this is so difficult.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Fortunately the lengths available in any of the Utah powder ski range are too short. Not adding anything to the quiver Andy?

178, 185, or 195 are too short :lol:

I added two pair to my quiver last season and one pair to my wife's, think I'll wait until at least the end of this season. :lol:

koreshot

K2 Chiefs for myself
K2 Phat Luvs for my wife

as well as Nordica Jet Fuel for myself, although not a fatty, not to narrow either

Very nice...

by the way, your avatar is starting to freak me out. feel free to change it at your earliest convenience :wink: