• No, but I'm going to get one

4 7.55%
  • No, because I'm waiting for the price to come down more

9 16.98%
  • No, and I have no intention of getting one

13 24.53%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I don't have any nude photos of myself either. I guess what I'm saying is most people don't even realize most digital storage nowadays is hackable. Literally everything we do involving computers is connected to the rest of the world and if people want that information and have the skill, they can get it.

Maybe for her next boyfriend, Lindsey will snap Polaroids and pop them in an album for him.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Exactly. She likely didn't even know. She probably even had them deleted off her own phone! Imagine the surprise when photos she deleted 5 months ago show up online.

I guess you guys are far kinder and forgiving than me.

Putting potentially compromising photos anywhere they are not completely safe from thieves is not advisable. Ignorance is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    I guess you guys are far kinder and forgiving than me.

Putting potentially compromising photos anywhere they are not completely safe from thieves is not advisable. Ignorance is no excuse.
    1+ ...You mean like on Sports ilLUSTrated ? Paint is clothing? I'm not feeling the least bit sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    1+ ...You mean like on Sports ilLUSTrated ? Paint is clothing? I'm not feeling the least bit sorry for her.
    I don't mind paint for clothing. Or full on nudity for that matter.

But if folks then decide to sue over it that's where they lose me. No sympathy for the money grab.

I guess I view the hacking of personal photographs off of one's phone or PC the same as hacking any other personal information such as financial accounts. As mentioned prior, the people who do the hacking profit by selling the photos to websites and the websites profit from user traffic. So, I don't really have a problem with someone like Vonn suing the people engaged in illegal activities. If it discourages the invasion of privacy committed onto others, then I don't have a problem with it.

No, but I'm going to get one

Thread Information