What are you eating for lunch today??? - Page 144

AlpineZone

Page 144 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1877
  1. #1431
    Fat ass burger at Plan B!

  2. #1432
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    9,735
    Peanut butter sandwich from my fridge at work.

  3. #1433
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    29,752
    Probably gonna stop for some BK on the way to Sundown in a little while..
    Brian

  4. #1434

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,748
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Probably gonna stop for some BK on the way to Sundown in a little while..
    That'll sit well skiing bumps!
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

  5. #1435
    hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    flatlands of Mass.
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Probably gonna stop for some BK on the way to Sundown in a little while..
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    That'll sit well skiing bumps!
    Mmm...hope they still aren't serving the pink slime in their burgers...

  6. #1436
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    29,752
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    That'll sit well skiing bumps!
    I was a little concerned about that, but did it anyway. No problems!
    Brian

  7. #1437
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    29,752
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Mmm...hope they still aren't serving the pink slime in their burgers...
    Couldn't tell you, but it was pretty good.
    Brian

  8. #1438
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    9,735
    Cheese steak and spicy fries.

  9. #1439
    Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Dartmouth, Ma & Killington, VT
    Posts
    4,922
    Reubens

    Today was 15 pounds of corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, two loaves of rye bread, and thousand island dressing made from ketchup, mayo, and sweet relish. I boiled the corned beef for 3 hours on Thursday with cinnamon stick, whole allspice, whole brown mustard seed, whole black pepper, cloves, and bay leaves. I put 6+ pounds on the grill at 11:30 this morning on low heat and went skiing for an hour swinging back to the car once to flip it. I sliced the heated corned beef, put the slices back on the grill with swiss cheese to fully melt it, and toasted the rye on the grill. After that was killed, I tossed more corned beef on the grill and made another batch.

    The rye bread was the limiting factor. I made 18 sandwiches before I ran out of bread.

  10. #1440
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    9,735
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Reubens

    Today was 15 pounds of corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, two loaves of rye bread, and thousand island dressing made from ketchup, mayo, and sweet relish. I boiled the corned beef for 3 hours on Thursday with cinnamon stick, whole allspice, whole brown mustard seed, whole black pepper, cloves, and bay leaves. I put 6+ pounds on the grill at 11:30 this morning on low heat and went skiing for an hour swinging back to the car once to flip it. I sliced the heated corned beef, put the slices back on the grill with swiss cheese to fully melt it, and toasted the rye on the grill. After that was killed, I tossed more corned beef on the grill and made another batch.



    The rye bread was the limiting factor. I made 18 sandwiches before I ran out of bread.
    Sounds great lunch, that is awesome idea for spring skiing's lunch special.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:37 PM.