What are you eating for lunch today??? - Page 158

AlpineZone

Page 158 of 188 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1877
    The assortment of gluten-free foods we had in the office to celebrate our gluten-free co-worker's birthday: grapes, watermelon, strawberries, red & green peppers, carrots, hummus, Mary's Gone Crackers crackers, and some gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread I baked right there in the office in my bread machine. I hope I never have to eat gluten-free bread again.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Shawangunk great hiking and biking in this area fun getting high in the mountains of Hudson VAlle!
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    The assortment of gluten-free foods we had in the office to celebrate our gluten-free co-worker's birthday: grapes, watermelon, strawberries, red & green peppers, carrots, hummus, Mary's Gone Crackers crackers, and some gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread I baked right there in the office in my bread machine. I hope I never have to eat gluten-free bread again.
    Sorry about your lunch, that sounds like undelicious meal.

Shawangunk great hiking and biking in this area fun getting high in the mountains of Hudson VAlle!
    Chicken sandwich and bluberry muffin.

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Chicken Soup
    I'm fat....Corned beef and pastrami combination on a club roll with mustard and cole slaw.

Leftover General Tso's chicken with rice.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    O

Sorry about your lunch, that sounds like undelicious meal.
    It was...healthy. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    It was...healthy. I guess.
    I understand, my office is filled with fashion designers, so when ever they quit the job my boss usually buys lunch and that's what they eat its not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    I'm fat....Corned beef and pastrami combination on a club roll with mustard and cole slaw.
    Good tasting food is worth the fatness lol.

A terrible meatball grinder.

Thread Information