• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

WoodCore

Foot long Turkey from Subway w/ all the veggies and hot sauce washed down with a diet coke.

Geoff

I ground up a couple of pounds of london broil as hamburger the other day. I did a burger on the grill for lunch.

Geoff

Hand crank or Kitchen Aid attachment?

KitchenAid attachment. I usually do pork loin and make really lean Italian Sausage burger meat but I was too lazy to go down into the cellar to dig out any frozen pork loin. I had a sub-$2.00/pound london broil in the freezer so I ground that up. Probably the last time I do that for a while. Pork is way better on the grill than beef when it's that lean.

deadheadskier

Staff member
KitchenAid attachment. I usually do pork loin and make really lean Italian Sausage burger meat but I was too lazy to go down into the cellar to dig out any frozen pork loin. I had a sub-$2.00/pound london broil in the freezer so I ground that up. Probably the last time I do that for a while. Pork is way better on the grill than beef when it's that lean.

I keep the fat cap from Strip Loins to add in with lean beef cuts whenever I grind.

Grassi21

chicken cutlet with provolone on a grinder with russian dressing and onions...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, red sweet peppers, vidalia onions and two slices of turkey breast, topped off with 3 tablespoons of a Miso Caesar dressing. I forgot to put carrots in here today.

I went to Willy Joes hot dogs in the heart of the A..the red-headed stepchild to the Iacocca familys Yoccos the self described hot dog kind with the secret sauce that is one of a kind..often imatated never duplicated...

2 hot dogs with everything..onions, mustard, beef chili sauce on a steamed bun...with 3 pierogies deep fried in oil that was probably last changed during Reagans second term and a large diet Pepsi..$6.30..how many minutes on the eliptical machine to burn that off???

gmcunni

chicken salad - made with ranch dressing, hot sauce and shredded cheddar
sugar free pink lemonade

Beef and cheddar from Arbys..I've been a degenerate lately with fast food..just freaking craving it lately. They put in a new Sonic near route 33 that I want to check out..

icedtea

My wicked case of the munchies...since I said wicked I might as well keep the Boston AZers entertained and say that I'm gonna have a grinder and some tonic with some southies before going to Baaa Haaabaaa...Holla

In all seriousness though, DON'T EAT FAST FOOD!