• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Geoff

I simmered three corned beef briskets this morning in sauvignon blanc, chicken stock, onion, cloves, allspice, cinnamon stick, mustard seed, bay leaves, pepper corns, and ginger. I had a Reuben for a late lunch.

ScottySkis

I simmered three corned beef briskets this morning in sauvignon blanc, chicken stock, onion, cloves, allspice, cinnamon stick, mustard seed, bay leaves, pepper corns, and ginger. I had a Reuben for a late lunch.

That a big lunch, munchies? Lol.:):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Enjoying the best pulled pork sandwich I have ever had at Ragged Mountain. I don't think I've ever described something I've ate at a ski area as "best I've ever had" but this thing is incredible. Washing it down with a Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA.

xwhaler

Enjoying the best pulled pork sandwich I have ever had at Ragged Mountain. I don't think I've ever described something I've ate at a ski area as "best I've ever had" but this thing is incredible. Washing it down with a Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA.

This sounds like an epic combo! Next time im at ragged i will remember this!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I've been using a NutriBullet now for a few days. So my lunch was:

Kale, Banana, Orange, Walnuts, Almonds, Apple, and Water. Pulverized into a liquid.

Plus side, I'm down four pounds since Monday. Time to get back on the health bandwagon. On again, off again.