What are you eating for lunch today??? - Page 190

AlpineZone

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 1,891 to 1,897 of 1897
    Wish we had a Costco nearby. Closest one to me is 40 miles away. BJs and Sam's Club positively suck in comparison to Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Wish we had a Costco nearby. Closest one to me is 40 miles away. BJs and Sam's Club positively suck in comparison to Costco.
    Yeah, my favorite thing about Costco is that I know everything they sell is high quality. I am almost never disappointed in a Costco purchase. They are often not the cheapest place to buy something, but that is because they refuse to carry cheap crap.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

Quiver: 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2012 Rossignol Experience 88 (178 cm), 2013 Fischer Big Stix 110 (186 cm), 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm)

Elevation Burger. First time. I'm typically not a chain restaurant guy and prefer to support local independent businesses, but wanted to see what an Organic chain restaurant was like.

Very good. Certainly better than 5 Guys IMO.

Tooter fish popkin.

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Don't know oeeamut better maybt at home now munchies should be pretty serious bh that time through.

Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    Yeah, my favorite thing about Costco is that I know everything they sell is high quality. I am almost never disappointed in a Costco purchase. They are often not the cheapest place to buy something, but that is because they refuse to carry cheap crap.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

From Snopes:

If you're like me, you probably love shopping at Costco, hoping to find a great deal on everything from TV's to bulk diapers. But shopping at the big box megastore can be a bit overwhelming. Did you know there is actually a "Costco Price Tag Code" that can let you know if you're getting the best deals?

The key to the code is not the dollars but the cents. Those last two digits of the price tell you everything. A price ending in .99 is much different than one ending in .97 or .49. Check it out ...

Price ending in .99 – the product is full price

Any time you see the price ending in .99 you know that item is full-priced and has not been marked down. It still may be a good deal though, this is Costco after all.

Price ending in .97 – a deal decided by the manager

A price that ends in .97 is what we are looking for. Usually this is a special price you're not going to find again. Once it's gone it's gone. These can be some great deals.

Price ending in .49 or .79 – manufacturer's special

A price ending in .49 or .79 is a manufacturer's special. This is a product the manufacturer is testing out at Costco, usually at a lower price than Costco would sell the item at.

Price ending in .00 — the goods are about to go!

A price ending in .00 is probably the best deal you will find in the store. It means the manager wants the item out. And once it's out, the product is gone for good.

A price tag with an asterisk — it's discounted and done

Be on the lookout for price tags with an asterisk. This means the product is discontinued. A combination of a .97 and an asterisk means you are getting a last chance good deal.

We all know Costco has the lowest prices in town but now you can use these tricks to get deeper discounts inside the warehouse. Share this with anyone you know who shops.

ps: By the way I dropped over $900 in Costco yesterday.

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Lrfto overs scilloon sq. Pizza with peronni so good and 3 n

Thread Information