• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The NFL 2007 Season thread

ERJ-145CA

philadelphia_eagles_logo_200.jpg

Please don't mock me....

View attachment 879
HA HA!

Sorry, had to. I really shouldn't mock, me being a Jets fan and all.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hope you have Stallworth too. I predict a lot of double teams on Randy next week from San Diego and big game for Stallworth.

Rushski

Nice thing about when SD watches the tape is that they won't be seeing much of Stallworth and Washington. Or Maroney breaking it to the outside.

Should be a fun game and hopefully that O Line will protect Brady perfectly again.

Any Jets fans here???

drjeff

Ya never know how many did they give up to Cleveland again?

I kind of hope (and this is coming from a Pats fan/season ticket holder) that somehow Chad Johnson gets an early TD catch against the Pats next week and is STUPID enough to do some showboating to the cameras and mimics a camera. Just the kind of thing that would piss off the Pats and inspire them to run Cincy out of their own building next week!

PA Ridge Racer

Two things bother me about next weeks game...1) The Bengals lost today and will probably be fighting to salvage a season. 2) We spanked them last year in their building and they'll be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Not that I think the Pats will lose, just a bit cautious is all. Oh and Dr. Jeff...How was the game today? I'm not jelous or anything ;)

Rushski

Pats didn't look very good in the 1st but poured it on in another route. I was nervous until it got to 17-7. Cincy's D just isn't doing much.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I suspect the Pats to come down to earth a bit next week in Cincy. I still think they'll win, but Brady can't keep up an 80% completion rate for long, I mean even 70% is out of this world.

Pats 34, Cincy 24

drjeff

Two things bother me about next weeks game...1) The Bengals lost today and will probably be fighting to salvage a season. 2) We spanked them last year in their building and they'll be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Not that I think the Pats will lose, just a bit cautious is all. Oh and Dr. Jeff...How was the game today? I'm not jelous or anything ;)

I've got a bit of sunburn even after multiple applications of SPF 30 all day long. My seats are down in the corner of the endzone near the "lighthouse" and where the Pats come on the field and we just baked in the sun all afternoon long. They also gave us a really nice view of that should have been a safety call against the Bills(from my seats you can look right down the endline of the endzone and there's no doubt in my mind that Buffalo's QB stepped out. No big deal though, that Brady to Moss thing is just a pleasure to watch, especially that last 45 or so yarder that they hooked up on! Moss is just so depectively fast mainly because of those long legs he has barely look like they're moving next to most defenders, and Brady really looks like a kid in a candy store with all the offensive weapons he has especially after what he had to work with last year.

I'm just a little worried about the middle linebackers, as they haven't really looked dominant against offenses that frankly they should have overwhelmed more, plus the defense is now 0-5 in preventing touchdowns when their opponents get into the redzone.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Now all of you NE fans are getting to see the Moss we Vikings fans saw for so long.....By far the best receiver in the NFL....The Vikings were so stupid for letting him go!!

PA Ridge Racer

I suspect the Pats to come down to earth a bit next week in Cincy. I still think they'll win, but Brady can't keep up an 80% completion rate for long, I mean even 70% is out of this world.

Pats 34, Cincy 24

Cincy's offense has been off the charts as well. I guess somethings gotta give for both offenses. A defensive battle possibly? Maybe not.

PA Ridge Racer

I've got a bit of sunburn even after multiple applications of SPF 30 all day long. My seats are down in the corner of the endzone near the "lighthouse" and where the Pats come on the field and we just baked in the sun all afternoon long. They also gave us a really nice view of that should have been a safety call against the Bills(from my seats you can look right down the endline of the endzone and there's no doubt in my mind that Buffalo's QB stepped out. No big deal though, that Brady to Moss thing is just a pleasure to watch, especially that last 45 or so yarder that they hooked up on! Moss is just so depectively fast mainly because of those long legs he has barely look like they're moving next to most defenders, and Brady really looks like a kid in a candy store with all the offensive weapons he has especially after what he had to work with last year.

I'm just a little worried about the middle linebackers, as they haven't really looked dominant against offenses that frankly they should have overwhelmed more, plus the defense is now 0-5 in preventing touchdowns when their opponents get into the redzone.

Thanks for the TR.

FRITOLAYGUY

The Pats are looking great so far this year, i was about to say they have been the most impressive team so far this year but i watched that Dallas game last night, boy when you do that on the road in Chicago thats pretty impressive. Pats and Dallas are the top notch so far followed by a not on all cylinders Indy team and then theres everyone else.