• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

400..woo hoo

Greg

Staff member
A post whore that posts in the wrong forum... :roll:

;)

Paul

attention%20whore3.jpg

skiNEwhere

this post should get deleted......then you'd be brought back down to 399 lol

I would never think you're a PW .. it is obvious your just a young kid that doesn't have life outside of the Internet or should I say the virtual world. NOT that I mean anything bad by that either ....

What's a PW..Pitching Wedge?? There are alot worse things I could be doing than posting about skiing online. Over on PASR..my daily average is down to 20 posts per day..but I'm at over 13k posts...I like to write..anyway if it wasn't for this site..I'd be at a bar with a bunch of low life drunks wasting my money..but instead I get to add to the STOKE..

big_vert

I would never think you're a PW .. it is obvious your just a young kid that doesn't have life outside of the Internet or should I say the virtual world. NOT that I mean anything bad by that either ....

You're being unnessarily benevolent.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I admire your enthusiam 'steeze', but shut your pie hole with the 'Holla this, mad crispy that and overall, STOKE'

I respect your opinions about skiing a lot, but your manager at Hot Topic in 1998 called and wants his lingo back - it seriously hurts my and others eyes to read at times. For reals yo, it's so off the hook and over the hizzy, you'd swear it was a gimic, not some 28 year old steezy shiznit. No need to establish new school cred here bro, you only make yourself look like a tool. And I mean this with the least amount of offense possible.

STOKE - POST NUMBER 461 FOR ME

I admire your enthusiam 'steeze', but shut your pie hole with the 'Holla this, mad crispy that and overall, STOKE'

I respect your opinions about skiing a lot, but your manager at Hot Topic in 1998 called and wants his lingo back - it seriously hurts my and others eyes to read at times. For reals yo, it's so off the hook and over the hizzy, you'd swear it was a gimic, not some 28 year old steezy shiznit. No need to establish new school cred here bro, you only make yourself look like a tool. And I mean this with the least amount of offense possible.

It's just my attempt at humor and poking fun at some of the Jib-Honks..I've always created my own words...and enjoy using different language..The day I stop saying mad steezy crispy ass'd mo-fo booters befor doing some buttering and shredding the gnar is the day my ashs are spread over Jackson Hole..mmm K..and no I never worked at Hot Topic..but I'm a big fan of Orange Julius.dat shizzle cools me to the core..and to all my PA homeys holding it down in the 484 and the 610 I'ze gotz much luv fo y'all..kewl boi..

High Five for STOKE..yo..can I get a pound..or that east coast snip snappy sould bruddah hand-shake..yeah boy-eeeee..

wa-loaf

It's just my attempt at humor and poking fun at some of the Jib-Honks..I've always created my own words...and enjoy using different language..The day I stop saying mad steezy crispy ass'd mo-fo booters befor doing some buttering and shredding the gnar is the day my ashs are spread over Jackson Hole..mmm K..and no I never worked at Hot Topic..but I'm a big fan of Orange Julius.dat shizzle cools me to the core..and to all my PA homeys holding it down in the 484 and the 610 I'ze gotz much luv fo y'all..kewl boi..

High Five for STOKE..yo..can I get a pound..or that east coast snip snappy sould bruddah hand-shake..yeah boy-eeeee..

:lol:

Greg

Staff member

Classic! :lol:

big_vert

Your Dad just called...he wants his employee back.

You sure? He's probably relieved that junior is antagonizing someone else with gibberish rather than mucking up the family "business".

Dad and the PA ultraski forum seem to be the only winners here. Who would have thought someone could make Highwaystar appear enlightened?

O.K. I get out of work in 15 minutes...time to have a few Franciscanners at the bar and get ready for my date tonight...Bye guys..it's been fun..