• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

bill2ski

COFFEE ,Fresh fruit + toast + Oatmeal at 6:00 am ,COFFEE , Frusion drinkable yogart at 8:15COFFEE, Half a bagle w/ creamcheese at 10:30 COFFEE,COFFEE,COFFEE Dinner at 7:00 pm
Dessert.

Same thing again today

I bought this Berry Drink earlier that I'm going to try tomorrow morning..it has Blueberries, Apples, Bananas, and Rasberries in it with no added Sugar. The brand is called Naked..anyway it also has alot of Fiber. I want to drop a few pounds before ski season...I started my running program back up today after work. If I drink alot of beer and eat alot of junk food..I stay the same weight..so drinking a little less beer, exercising more, and eating healthier and I drop pounds quick. Kind of a self improvement thing..Holla

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Breakfast? What's that? I think that, by the time I'm done feeding the kids, changing diapers, and picking up after them, it's usually nearly lunch time.

Grassi21

Breakfast? What's that? I think that, by the time I'm done feeding the kids, changing diapers, and picking up after them, it's usually nearly lunch time.

That's why I need to work from home a couple of days a week. If I'm not around wifey won't eat until dinner time. For the 2 weeks after our son was born I took vacation time. WIfey had a short order cook around the clock.

Grassi21

Chocolate Fiber One Bar, bannana, and a big ol' glass of water.

bvibert

Staff member
That's why I need to work from home a couple of days a week. If I'm not around wifey won't eat until dinner time. For the 2 weeks after our son was born I took vacation time. WIfey had a short order cook around the clock.

Wait until you have 2! :eek:

I'll stop here and let Greg chime in with his favorite line... ;)

It seems like everybody on here has kids...I guess that means that being a skier/rider means you're getting laid...O.K. back to the breakfast thread...

I had half a bottle of the berry organic drink and a handfull of goldfish pretzals...wow the Berry Organic drink has a ton of fiber and I was on the toilet reading the October issue of Ski magazine within 10 minutes...then at work I had tomato juice and cheese doodles...

Grassi21

It seems like everybody on here has kids...I guess that means that being a skier/rider means you're getting laid...O.K. back to the breakfast thread...

I had half a bottle of the berry organic drink and a handfull of goldfish pretzals...wow the Berry Organic drink has a ton of fiber and I was on the toilet reading the October issue of Ski magazine within 10 minutes...then at work I had tomato juice and cheese doodles...

your diet is so yin and yang.

berry organic drink and goldfish
tomato juice and cheese doodle

your diet is so yin and yang.

berry organic drink and goldfish
tomato juice and cheese doodle

I like salt..I found this really good fresh squeezed orange juice in the organic section that I'm going to start drinking every morning...I was told that if I eat breakfast everyday..it will increase my metabolism and I'll lose weight...we'll see...I'd like to drop 20 pounds..the toughest thing is that after work I like to hit up a happy hour for $1.25 drafts..and half priced appetizers..:beer:

Grassi21

I like salt..I found this really good fresh squeezed orange juice in the organic section that I'm going to start drinking every morning...I was told that if I eat breakfast everyday..it will increase my metabolism and I'll lose weight...we'll see...I'd like to drop 20 pounds..the toughest thing is that after work I like to hit up a happy hour for $1.25 drafts..and half priced appetizers..:beer:

high fiber and low fat is the way to go. it will keep your weight under control and save your colon in the long run.

bvibert

Staff member
Is it 1 is 1 and 2 feels like 20?

Close, I believe it's: "One is one and two is twenty" Your's gets the same point across though.

Greg likes saying it so I was gonna let him, but I guess he's not paying attention to this thread.. ;)