• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

Warp Daddy

Eat Like a KING in the am
A Prince @ noon
and a Pauper @ Nite
and exercise and you'l NOT have any WEIGHT issues
in otherwords Match eating pattern to metabolic rate

A Prince @ noon
and a Pauper @ Nite

I have to start eating steak at breakfast instead of dinner..only problem is steak goes much better with beer than OJ..

Bloody Mary ----------- my man !

But I can't show up at work with a buzz...but on Saturday...I'm doing it right...

Breakfast..NY Strip Steak..salad..tator tots...Bloody Mary..and then beer...then for dinner..I'm going light..

I'm actually down 3 pounds in the last week because I've only been drinking 3-4 beers per day down from 6-7..and not pigging out latenight..just another 22 pounds to go..

Warp Daddy

But I can't show up at work with a buzz...but on Saturday...I'm doing it right...

Breakfast..NY Strip Steak..salad..tator tots...Bloody Mary..and then beer...then for dinner..I'm going light..

I'm actually down 3 pounds in the last week because I've only been drinking 3-4 beers per day down from 6-7..and not pigging out latenight..just another 22 pounds to go..

Good for ya Steeze BUT skip the Booze and the results will be better

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
A Prince @ noon
and a Pauper @ Nite

If you're exercising heavily the next day, eating a big meal at night (preferably late at night) is crucial for rebuilding glycogen stores.

Otherwise I'd agree with you.

Good for ya Steeze BUT skip the Booze and the results will be better

Tru-dat...If I just quit drinking..I'd save so much $$$$ and calories..

On the subject..It was nice when I was away at Lake Anna Virginia because everyday of my trip I made myself a real breakfast. Usually an Omelatte with shredded mexican cheese and salsa with bacon and sometimes breakfast sandwiches on an English muffic. I also drank coffee every morning which I don't usually do because I get uber hyper on coffee. I actually don't have a coffee maker in my place..I might be the only one..

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Most work days I have a fast breakfast, bagel w/cream cheese, etc. On days off especially before a hike or ski, breakfast will consist of three scrambles eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, and a pile of hash browns! Yum!

o3jeff

Breakfast looks good. Hopefully you are not drinking the coffee light and sweet. The coffee itself isn't very fastening, it what you put in it.