• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

deadheadskier

Staff member
made a fritata this morning. shredded potatoes, onions, garlic, pancetta and tasso ham, tiny bit of cheese.

fruit..sugarfree red bull..steak sandwich..sour cream and onion chips...Sam Adams Summer...breakfast of champions..pretty soon I'm going to need a safety meeting...you can never be too safe..

I just hit up Dunkin Donuts and I'm trying the new egg white flat bread sandwich with turkey sausage..it's under 300 calories and very good. Also coffee

drjeff

DD's also got my business this AM too. An Egg and Cheese on a non toasted multi-grain bagel and a large unsweetened iced tea with lemon.

That will probably get me all the way through until it's tailgating time outside Gillete Stadium later this afternoon for the Patriots/Eagles pre-season game tonight :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

ComeBackMudPuddles

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,homemade_granola,FF.html

Sort of like making your own trail mix. :D I wanted to make granola before.. but, like many things, never seemed to get around to it.... I bet what Dr Skimeister had for breakfast was far better than any commercial granola you could buy in the store.

It works very well.

Mix uncooked oats, honey, raisins, dates, dried fruit (cherries, starawberries). Spread on a baking pan. Bake. Let cool. Eat.

Thanks....

And I thought I was being a good boy eating Honey Nut Cheerios and a banana!