• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

Hey All,

I'm up mad early on this Sunday morning doing laundry and thinking about getting a dank/heady breakfast. What are everybodies favorite breakfast foods? What did you eat this morning? Donuts, bacon, sausage, fruit, Omelettes with salsa, hash browns, croissants, muffins and toast are all good. Having breakfast with a few beers is even better. I'm thinking about heading to the local McDonalds and getting hotcakes with sausage and two hash browns and drinking about 4 budweisers. That should tide me over till noon when the beer distributors open and then I'll get a hoagie(grinder for you mass-holes) for lunch..Holla

snoseek

Hey All,

I'm up mad early on this Sunday morning doing laundry and thinking about getting a dank/heady breakfast. What are everybodies favorite breakfast foods? What did you eat this morning? Donuts, bacon, sausage, fruit, Omelettes with salsa, hash browns, croissants, muffins and toast are all good. Having breakfast with a few beers is even better. I'm thinking about heading to the local McDonalds and getting hotcakes with sausage and two hash browns and drinking about 4 budweisers. That should tide me over till noon when the beer distributors open and then I'll get a hoagie(grinder for you mass-holes) for lunch..Holla

you forgot about the sticky green on your way to mcd's.

dmc

Coffee, toast, TV politics and a NY Times..

Won't be many more mornings like this - ski season right around the corner..

Won't be many more mornings like this - ski season right around the corner..

I appreciate lazy Sundays with nothing to do..because once ski season hits..I'm out the door by 6:45AM on my way to Blue mountain..

I read the Sunday NYtimes online..it's mad steezy yo

deadheadskier

Staff member
I usually don't eat breakfast on Sunday once football season starts. Well, some coffee or juice, but I save my gutt for whatever I have planned for half time dining.

Grassi21

you forgot about the sticky green on your way to mcd's.

step one, check.

step two, leftover omelet, turkey sausage, and toasted wheat bagel. Of course a cup of joe.

going to saute some onion for the eggs and then toss in some roasted cauliflower from last night. cauli was roasted with bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and grated provolone. I tossed the cauli in an egg first and then rolled it in that mixture. it tastes damn good in eggs the next morning.

Last edited:

PA Ridge Racer

Coffee with hazelnut creamer (gotta have the hazlenut) everyday. French Toast, hashbrowns or Pancakes with real maple syrup (not everyday but my favorite breakfast foods) I wont use any syrup other than the Vermont / New England Maple. Thankfully I can pick some up locally and of course I do when I go north. It tastes so much better.

BeanoNYC

....umm, are you spying on me? If you added arguing politics on reddit and browsing AZ...that would sum up my Sunday morning regiment.

Edit: Add pedialyte and vitamin b1 if hungover. Just found this article that kind of confirms my addiction.

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I hope you were up before 9 am for your definition of "mad early."

I'm usually up by 7 on the weekends. That feels really late to me after getting up at 5:30 all week.

Breakfast is usually eggs and fried potato or cereal and toast or muffin.

bvibert

Staff member

I'm usually up by 7 on the weekends. That feels really late to me after getting up at 5:30 all week.

I got up at 7:30 today and that seemed late to me. I usually get up between 5:30 and 6:00 during the week. On the weekends one kid or the other normally gets me up by 7:00 or so...

I woke up at 8:30AM this morning and that was with no alarm set. The weekend is the only time I can sleep in and during ski season I go for several months without sleeping in. If I was partying last night I would have slept alot later. During the weekend I'm up at 7:30AM on office days and 6:30AM on delivery days..

skibum1321

I usually do the Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast on weekdays. Weekends is usually eggs and a bagel or french toast.

During the week I'm up at 6 and weekends can really vary - sometimes I'm up by 6:30 for a morning ride and others I sleep in until 9:30 or so.