• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc's Stowe vacation: a few pictures

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
No Alpine Slide Stoke??? What about the Cabot cheese place...I stop there on my way into Stowe and my way out of Stowe and gorge myself on samples..mmmmm

Please don't tell us you go to the grocery store take one bite out of maybe 20 apples and then carefully put them back to maybe go with all that good cheese you just ate from down the road.

I suppose your a regular for the free samples at the Cold Hollow Cider Mill on your way to Stowe too.

Last edited:
Please don't tell us you go to the grocery store take one bite out of maybe 20 apples and then carefully put them back to maybe go with all that good cheese you just ate from down the road.

I suppose your a regular for the free samples at the Cold Hollow Cider Mill on your way to Stowe too.

Yeah free Cidar at Cold Hollow Cidar mill and sometimes cheese samples there as well. Plus there's a coupon in the Stowe magazine for a free cidar donut..anyway in college I always used to get my grub on post skiing at the Cabot store..but now that I have $$$$...I buy cheese, beer, crackers, and such at the Cabot store as well...gotta support the Cabot co-op and their excellent cheese.

Mmmm, cheese and donuts....

That along with Shed Burgers, Early risers at the bagel, heady VT micro brews, pizza from Pie-Casso and Pie in the Sky, and quesidillas from Sunset Grille is why I always come back from a trip to Stowe a few pounds heavier..despite skiing hard..

Paul

She's with Marc. Apparently, she has no interest in being with men at all.

verynicerm1.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
She's with Marc. Apparently, she has no interest in being with men at all.

You are correct, she has no interest in being with men.

She has an interest in being with charming, sohpisticated, intelligent and extremely attractive men.

:dunce:

And so you know OSME- I'm already robbing the cradle. She just at the tender age of 21. Four years my junior.

ctenidae

You are correct, she has no interest in being with men.

She has an interest in being with charming, sohpisticated, intelligent and extremely attractive men.

:dunce:

Okay, so now I'm ;really confused. Why is she with you again?