• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

2knees

can't wait for the 14th. I better try to get another day in before then or judging by that video (which i've watched like 5 times), i'll be skiing by myself. you guys look like you're in mid-season form.

Grassi21

can't wait for the 14th. I better try to get another day in before then or judging by that video (which i've watched like 5 times), i'll be skiing by myself. you guys look like you're in mid-season form.

don't worry. you and i can ski together and take turns crashing and burning. it will be fun. ;-)

Grassi21

I'll be with you guys... we can make it a group effort ;)

MRG, the thing is, 2knees looks great bashing the bumps. its when he crashes or ends his run that the hilarity ensues (dazed look, huffing and puffing, doubled over). great dude to ski with. :beer:

wa-loaf

Should we start making a list? It looks like we might have enough people to reserve the mountain (or at least a lift) for our private use! :lol:

Greg

Staff member
MRG, the thing is, 2knees looks great bashing the bumps. its when he crashes or ends his run that the hilarity ensues (dazed look, huffing and puffing, doubled over). great dude to ski with. :beer:

You forgot the string of bad words.... ;)

MRGisevil

Perfectly legal recorded in a public place. Not that I've ever been through such litigation before, or anything. Ahem.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ok I opened myself up for that one.

Note to Marc: No, you aren't allowed to comment on the aforementioned statement.

krisskis

Ok...i would like to make this trip too...now if i can figure out a way to get 2 days off. I work 12 hour night shifts and im working the 13th AND the 14th at night....shit shit shit!! Looks like im going to be swapping some days with someone else. i know QueenSlug cant make it but i may be able to hook up with KingSlug and NephewSlug that day. Will let KingSlug know.

2knees

Ok...i would like to make this trip too...now if i can figure out a way to get 2 days off. I work 12 hour night shifts and im working the 13th AND the 14th at night....shit shit shit!! Looks like im going to be swapping some days with someone else. i know QueenSlug cant make it but i may be able to hook up with KingSlug and NephewSlug that day. Will let KingSlug know.

i dont know how you guys work that shift. my wife does the same thing. 7p-7a 3x a week. I give you lots of credit for doing that.

Greg

Staff member
i dont know how you guys work that shift. my wife does the same thing. 7p-7a 3x a week. I give you lots of credit for doing that.

My wife used to do overnights a few times a week too when she worked as a counselor in a group home. We both hated it. She was always tired. She was much happier when she got a consistent day schedule. I couldn't do that.

2knees

If so, we'll have plenty of terrain on the front. Perhaps even Upper Xover. I also wouldn't count out Wayout and Claire's on the West side....

This might turn out very, very good. Think COLD!
:spread:

i would be happy with just this!

jimg_and_pat_sized.jpg

kingslug

Then I won't have to drive alone,good.

Status
Not open for further replies.