• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

ScottySkis

20010_482510895123857_443959443_n.jpg
The owner of Orange County Choppers also likes my pizza place.:smile:

ScottySkis

^ Cool!

STill on chicken & rice. Down 5 lb now since Jan 2nd.

Back to where I was in November :hammer:

Tony Boffas and they make the best Mealball parm hero ever, I travlel 30 minutes to eat it, It is so good.;-);-);-)

Mpdsnowman

You know...this Dominos internet order thing has got me hooked. lol. I can sit here, type on this forum, have another window open and order my Philly steak pan pizza. But im not lazy Im going to go pick it up lol.

Mpdsnowman

Ohhh I love the pizza tracker. The online thing also shows you their status as they make it. lol..

Honestly I think they have gotten better over the past year or so. I have always been a big fan of pan pizza particularly pizza hut since thats really all I knew..But...this new pan pizza from dominos I really like. Maybe its just my local store but these two guys that work it are loading those pizzas up big time...

Im really getting into the philly steak with white sauce and banana peppers...I like it....

The best part is lol, my sons dont like the white sauce so I can order it and it wont be consumed behind my back within 60 seconds once it hits the table lol...