• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

snoseek

carne asada-at a restaurant! with a chile rellano too:flag:

The place I wanted to go last night for a steak was freaking packed so I went to a dive bar and had cheese quesidillas and a half sized Taco Salad..then passed out at 9:00PM...Today I'm hitting up the farmers market..great butchers galore..Holla

Sexkitten

Somewhat on topic... I really miss cooking. Our kitchen won't be operational for another month and I am missing it something fierce. I never thought I'd say it but there you go.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Tonight will be pizza and ice cream cake. Celebrating my daughter's birthday with my family. Spoiled girl gets 3 parties this year! :eek:

drjeff

Something at a restaurant located somewhere between my house in CT and my grandmother's in NH (Grandma turns 87 tommorrow). We'll just have to see how far into the drive the stomachs of myslef, my wife and my kids let us get before we stop to eat :)

Somewhat on topic... I really miss cooking. Our kitchen won't be operational for another month and I am missing it something fierce. I never thought I'd say it but there you go.

A month for a kitchen remodel..wow..I assume it's a do it yourself thing...if you really miss cooking..you can come to my place and cook me something..as long as Bob stays home..

drjeff

Tonight was just good old fashioned pizza from the local resturant. I was planning on doing some grilling, but between the thunderstorms and all the traffic I hit heading home from NH this afternoon from the Laconia Bike Week (kind of forget they shifted it back a few weeks this year :mad:), I didn't have nearly enough time to pick up the dogs from the kennel, and get some good grillin' meat from the grocery store and get food on the table for the kids at a reasonable time. :rolleyes:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Dinner tonight will be sausage patties, grilled corn on the cob, and probably garlic dill mashed taters. Leftover birthday cake for dessert.