• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Homemade Clam Chowder last night

Making homemade Spinach Fettucine tonight. Probably have Shrimp with it.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Oh, well in that case

last night I had Duck Leg Confit, Rosemary and Parmesan Potato Galette and Green Beans with Bacon

not sure what it will be tonight. Probably let you know tomorrow

vdk03

nice!

so jealous. love elk

Ya me too, a buddy of mine harvested it this past fall right in Breckenridge. The nice thing about elk hunting is when you get one you and your family/friends have meat in the freezer for at least a year. :D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

deadheadskier

Staff member
my portion of the Easter feast is ready to go.

Garlic and Rosemary studded leg of lamb with Chestnut and Cranberry stuffing and Blackberry Gravy. Whole Grain Mustard, Clove and Brown Sugar crusted Ham. Potatoes Au gratin. Homemade 10 grain dinner rolls.

not sure what my sister in-law is doing for veg and dessert. Mother in law is doing a pineapple stuffing to pair with my ham.

vdk03

Leftover easter dinner, ham, stefs homemade mac and cheese, bacon and garlic mashed taters and a caesar salad.