• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wowser...I made it to 4 digits..woo hoo..:daffy::daffy::beer::beer::spread::spread::smile::smile:

Thanks Greg for posting about AlpineZone on PASR..:smile:

Grassi21

Hmmm...Has anyone ever seen OSME and GSS in the same place at the same time?

that would be one of the funniest things of all time. can you imagine if GSS was OSME alter ego? well played OSME! ;-)

Would you know it me and Grilledcheese reach the 1000 mark on the sameday ... why does this always happen to me?

You should be flattered..since I'm your long lost son...O.K. time to play poker...I play poker the way I post..I'm reckless..play alot of hands..and get under peoples skin..O.K. now I guess I'm at 1,000 officially..lol

Grassi21

You should be flattered..since I'm your long lost son...O.K. time to play poker...I play poker the way I post..I'm reckless..play alot of hands..and get under peoples skin..O.K. now I guess I'm at 1,000 officially..lol

i would jump at a chance to sit at a table with you GSS.

bvibert

Staff member
Where's your thread? I didn't see it. Do I need to make one? Congrats Jerry!

I was gonna say that we need to start one for Jerry, but GSS kind of ruined the fun, for me at least, with his posts every other day about hitting the next couple hundred mark...

FWIW, thanks for all the good posts Jerry... Even the GSS inspired ones... ;)

That's a good boy I have ... :lol: It has been rumored we are one and the same.. but by the time I was your age I had already had served my 6 years in the navy, was married and had 2 kids.
You must go through a lot of money too when you play poker.

The poker I just played was at a bar and it was free..but Saturday I'll probably play in a tournament for $60..I couldn't imagine being married and having kids..it would cut into my ski time too much..but one day when I'm 35 or 40..it may happen..All the women my age or a little younger want marriage and children pronto so I prefer to date college girls..It's good that I still look young..,

sledhaulingmedic

Congrats, Jerry. Substance over the sunami of steeze. 1000 posts of quality, as oposed to:

Hey all! What do you think about snow? I think it's pretty cool. It's much better for sliding on than granite. When I was on Everest one May after college they had some great snow. It was mad steezy yo. Last year I skied 5,678,235,786 vertical feet on snow, and only 5 vertical feet on granite

But hey, enough about snow, let's talk about ME!

Grassi21

Me, too. It'd have to be higher stakes than $60, though, to make it worthwhile.
Candy, baby. You know how it is.

Once you tune out all the BS trash talk, a player like that usually takes himself out of the game playing too many absurd hands. AZ poker night anyone?

Greg

Staff member
I couldn't imagine being married and having kids..it would cut into my ski time too much..but one day when I'm 35 or 40..it may happen..All the women my age or a little younger want marriage and children pronto so I prefer to date college girls..It's good that I still look young..,

Please don't reproduce.