• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FTO Plattekill Feature & Video

Greg

Staff member
Here's another feature and video from FTO:

Powder Daize

Again, be sure to take a look at the video. If that doesn't get you psyched for the ski season, nothing will. Platekill looks like a pretty cool hill and I've heard only good things about it. Interesting that it's closed Monday through Thursday except for "powder daize"...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Greg said:
Here's another feature and video from FTO:

Powder Daize

Again, be sure to take a look at the video. If that doesn't get you psyched for the ski season, nothing will. Platekill looks like a pretty cool hill and I've heard only good things about it. Interesting that it's closed Monday through Thursday except for "powder daize"...

Greg, Plattekill is small but if you get it with the right conditions, It's one of the best. And a good thing is, no lift lines !!

Joshua

I will be going there this year. I first heard of this place on another forum *gasp", but have yet to get there.

If anyone is interested in trying to get a group of people on one of those powder days, let me know.

GadgetRick

Website
www.rickandedith.com
Plattekill

Plattekill is a great mountain but you need to go after a good storm as they have limited snow making but they do not groom after a storm. Got some great runs.

It's also very close to Belleayre. If you're in the area let me know and we can ski together.