• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where do you live?

Where do you live

• ME

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • NH

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • VT

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • MA

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • CT

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • RI

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • NY

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • NJ

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • PA Holla!

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Outside the North East.

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

wa-loaf

Just curious about the spread of folks around here. Every NE states seems pretty well represented with a concentration in the CT NY area. So I want to see if my perception is correct.

Grassi21

Just curious about the spread of folks around here. Every NE states seems pretty well represented with a concentration in the CT NY area. So I want to see if my perception is correct.

Directions:
Go down to the end of your street and make a right. Then a left... ;-)

I live in Steezy CT.

MarkC

Most of my time is spent on Long Island. Between December and April I spend 3.5-4.5 days in Roxbury, mostly at Plattekill Mountain but I like to venture out to other places. I am actually in the process of moving to DC for a few months to work on the 911 memorial at the pentagon. Cool job, great pay but my early season is shot. Not sure how I feel about that.

drjeff

I'm in CT, but waaaaaaaaay over in the part of the state almost in RI (actually have a nice view of the hills of RI from my backyard on a clear day)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Portland, ME - love it, love it, love it, though I wish I was a tad closer to the mountains. Don't most of us though