• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Knight Industries Two Thousand

ComeBackMudPuddles

Do these images get your heart pumping?

Well, you're in luck!! KITT and Michael are coming back!!!

KITT.jpg

knight%20rider.jpg

david.jpg

drjeff

I'm suddenly having flashbacks, and feeling OLD! ;) And to top it off, I'm going to have that theme song running through my hhead all day long now!

ComeBackMudPuddles

looks pretty gay'ish to me .. not that there is anything wrong with that .. but then again there's that barnyard animal avatar... :razz:

Michael Knight and KITT are 180 degrees the opposite of gay! I'm guess I'm not surprised you don't know this. Perhaps if they were coming out with a remake of Leave It To Beaver or something you'd understand my excitement....

:wink:

snowmonster

I hear that Michael knight and KITT are really popular in Germany.

Re: Airwolf, I always loved how the show ended with him playing a cello at the end of a dock on a lake. Thought it was cool. I always wanted to do that but never learned to play the cello.

What's next, McGyver?

Thanks for the memories.

ctenidae

I still remember the big black&white tv sets .. My shows as a kid .. Combat .. Rawhide .. Wanted Dead or Alive .. Saturday morning cartoons .. Gunsmoke .. and the list goes on .. way better than a talking car ...

Rat Patrol, man, Rat Patrol. That was the best show of that era (though maybe a little later than Gunsmoke?)

drjeff

:roll: Are we so strapped for creativity that Hollywood must continue to remake what's already been done? :roll:

Come on, KITT was cool! Now if they could just find a way to combine Knight Rider, Airwolf and Miami Vice then you'd have a #1 TV show! ;)

ctenidae

Come on, KITT was cool! Now if they could just find a way to combine Knight Rider, Airwolf and Miami Vice then you'd have a #1 TV show! ;)

A talking flying car with a 5 o'clock shadow and rolled up jacket sleeves?

I think we have a hit on our hands here.

drjeff

A talking flying car with a 5 o'clock shadow and rolled up jacket sleeves?

I think we have a hit on our hands here.

It would also have to have water capabilities from time to time and somehow you'd need to incorporate a pet alligator into the mix too! ;)

ctenidae

It would also have to have water capabilities from time to time and somehow you'd need to incorporate a pet alligator into the mix too! ;)

Well, of course there'd be a pet alligator. That goes without saying.

"Just look at those snappers!"

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
I won't deny it, as a child of the 70s and 80s I watched Knight Rider, Air Wolf, The A-Team, McGyver, Quantum Leap, the list goes on.

But, really now ... "the Hoff" ???