• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2007 Ski Swaps

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I assume so.

Note at the bottom:

" Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.

Web Design: Rob Broden (Click To Contact)"

Also from the Zimmermans web site:

Name: Rob

Position: Tech & Sales

http://www.zimsport.com/stores/nashua nh/staff nashua nh/rob zimmermanns skis snowboards shop.htm

I swear when I looked the other day it had Robs last name there as well. :-D

I dropped off my stuff at Nashua High School at 4pm. The processing is glacially slow, but it's for a great cause and saves putting antiques in the trash.

hammer

Dropped my stuff off just before 5 PM. They will be there to take stuff to sell on Friday. Main thing you have to do is go back between 1 and 3 on Sunday if you want any of your unsold stuff back.

tcharron

Dropped my stuff off just before 5 PM. They will be there to take stuff to sell on Friday. Main thing you have to do is go back between 1 and 3 on Sunday if you want any of your unsold stuff back.

Yea, heading in to see if my Boots sold.

I was kinda suprised at the 20% fee tho. :-D

tcharron

Since all swaps are done, could an admin plz let this thread pass into history and unsticky. :-D

tcharron

Shweeeet, boots sold, now to pick up a new pair this week.

Wanted to kick myself tho. I saw a decent pair of Scratch Pro Jr's with Marker bindings around 137cm. Too big for my youngest, but he loved the idea of having them in reserve for next year, and they where only 25 bucks. So what'd I do? Oh, you guessed it, the SMART thing. I walked away for a few minutes, and sure enough, when we turned around, they'd been snatched.

Hoe well. :-D

Now to just find a decent price on new boots. Pretty much everything they had from Zimmermans new is back in the Amhest St store for the same prices they where at the show, some pretty decent boots for 200 bucks and less.