• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camel's Hump

cantdog

Great pictures. I'm sure the 2nd one is Michael J's favorite.

I'm glad to see you're all dilligently working on the rest of the 67. I finished my 48 on 9/14/03 and 67 on 11/2/03. Therefore, I know it's a realistic goal for you to finish this fall if you're willing to schedule that pilgrimage to Millinocket.

Go Red Sox!

Alpinista

Website
www.suite101.com
It was a beautiful mountain, and it was great to get in some hiking in VT -- the state of my ancestors (sadly, my mom broke a seven-generation chain by moving to CT before I was born!) It sure is beautiful terrain.

Don't think I'll finish the 67 this year though.

As for the Sox -- go Yanks! :beer: There's nothing like listening to a Yanks game on the radio with a rabid Sox fan talkin' trash for inning after inning -- only to have Ruben Sierra bang out a three-run dinger, putting the Yanks on the path to yet another come-from-behind victory! Sorry, MichaelJ, couldn't resist! We Yanks fans know it takes 27 outs before the fat lady sings! (That said, I think the Sox will take the next round in 5 or 6 games :puke: )

T

Tony

:beer:

A great hike and great views from the summit. The foliage is really close to peak up there, and the cliff wall on the Monroe trail into Camels Hump is a awesome sight.

Cantdog-This was # 51 for me, still got a long way to go........ :) I don't think I'll have the time to finish this year, more probably next Summer is a realistic goal.

That was a great game to listen to on the drive back from Waterbury too,!! :beer: