• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2007/2008 Demo Days List

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Brian, thanks for continuing to update this list, it is a great resource. Cannon still doesn't have anything on their website. It has historically been mid-December during the week the last few years. Hopefully they haven't dumped a good day at a cheap price (tix had to be prepaid for as I recall).

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks, I was wondering about Cannon. In the past I've relied on a local to let me know when the demo was because they haven't put it up on their site. I'm pretty sure it has been a pre-paid affair the last two years.

With all the talk about demoing the last few days I find it kind of ironic that I'm maintaining this list since I've never actually been to a demo day per say... One of these days I'll make it to one of the days I list. :spin:

bvibert

Staff member
I just added a bunch more from Nevado, some of which aren't confirmed on the resorts websites. Please confirm all dates with the resort in question before making the drive.

trtaylor

Elk Mountain PA

January 4 & February 1 - Winter Fest 2008 - Discount Lift Tickets, On-Hill Demos. Visit the following ski shops for details & lift tickets: Bear Creek Ski Shack, Buckman's Ski Shop, Cliff House, Danziesen & Quigley, & Raves Ski Shop.

January 18 & February 29 - Winter Fest 2008 - Discount Lift Tickets, On-Hill Demos. Visit the following ski shops for details & lift tickets: Berger’s Ski Shop, Country Ski & Sport, Lang’s Ski & Scuba, Nestors Ski Shop, Salters Ski Shop, & Ski Corner.

bvibert

Staff member
Elk Mountain PA

January 4 & February 1 - Winter Fest 2008 - Discount Lift Tickets, On-Hill Demos. Visit the following ski shops for details & lift tickets: Bear Creek Ski Shack, Buckman's Ski Shop, Cliff House, Danziesen & Quigley, & Raves Ski Shop.

January 18 & February 29 - Winter Fest 2008 - Discount Lift Tickets, On-Hill Demos. Visit the following ski shops for details & lift tickets: Berger’s Ski Shop, Country Ski & Sport, Lang’s Ski & Scuba, Nestors Ski Shop, Salters Ski Shop, & Ski Corner.

Thanks, I updated the list with these.

bvibert

Staff member
You sure this is right? That's about the same time as last year, but I can't find ANY mention of Jeep appreciation days this year.

No, I'm not sure. Maybe I grabbed it off of last years calendar? It wouldn't be the first time, but I'm usually pretty careful about that. Regardless I don't see it on the calendar now so I'll remove my entry here. Sorry for any confusion...

bvibert

Staff member
No more demo days, done for the season!

Thanks to all the contributed! We'll be doing this again come next Fall

Greg

Staff member
Thanks for doing this again this season, Brian! :beer: