• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2007/2008 Demo Days List

bvibert

Staff member
Back again for the third year, I'll be maintaining a list of upcoming demo days.

If you know of any demo days please post whatever details you have in this thread, links to the info are particularly useful.

NOTE: Please click on the Date (ex: Nov 24-25) to be taken to the calendar page for the event, which contains as much info as I was able to find. Additionally you can check the link to the resort website at the end of each listing for more info.

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Back again for the third year, I'll be maintaining a list of upcoming demo days.

If you know of any demo days please post whatever details you have in this thread, links to the info are particularly useful.

You're the man! Thanks. MRG:

January 29, 2008 Umiak Outfitters Telemark Demo Day Free demos from our good friends at Umiak Outfitters K2, Atomic and Karhu skis, Garmont & Scarpa Boots, and lots more.

For more info, see: www.umiak.com

http://www.madriverglen.com/?Page=calendar.php

tcharron

11/24/2007 Demo Days (Nov 24 - 25) Sunday River
12/8/2007 Holiday Art Show and Demo Days (Dec 8-9) Sugarloaf/USA

tcharron

Whistler Blackcomb
http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/todo/events/detail/demo_days.htm

The best way to be sure you are buying the right pair of skis or snowboard for you is to try them out first. After all, you wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it would you? Look for the Can-Ski and Showcase Snowboards Demo Tents on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains every day this winter.

Demos available daily December 20 - April 16, 2007.

Can-Ski and Showcase Snowboards will have a huge selection of the best skis and boards available for you to demo on top of both mountains. Our expert staff are available on-site to assist you in narrowing down your choices. Professional ski and snowboard instructors are also available to ski and ride with you and give you tips on adapting your technique to the new technologies. The demo program is absolutely free.*

*You can demo equipment for 1.5 hours. You will be required to leave a credit card and picture ID.
Super Demo Days

January 14/15, 2007
February 18/19, 2007
March 18/19, 2007

tcharron

Dec. 16 Okemo Demo Day – Try out the latest gear
Located in the Okemo Clock Tower base area, this consumer equipment demo is open to the public at no-charge but requires a credit card imprint to sample all the latest gear from top brand-name manufacturers.

bvibert

Staff member
Whistler Blackcomb
http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/todo/events/detail/demo_days.htm

The best way to be sure you are buying the right pair of skis or snowboard for you is to try them out first. After all, you wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it would you? Look for the Can-Ski and Showcase Snowboards Demo Tents on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains every day this winter.

Demos available daily December 20 - April 16, 2007.

Can-Ski and Showcase Snowboards will have a huge selection of the best skis and boards available for you to demo on top of both mountains. Our expert staff are available on-site to assist you in narrowing down your choices. Professional ski and snowboard instructors are also available to ski and ride with you and give you tips on adapting your technique to the new technologies. The demo program is absolutely free.*

*You can demo equipment for 1.5 hours. You will be required to leave a credit card and picture ID.
Super Demo Days

January 14/15, 2007
February 18/19, 2007
March 18/19, 2007

Thanks for all the listings. I'm going to keep the list to North East areas only though...

bvibert

Staff member
No one else has any listings for me?? You people are going to make me have to go find them myself...

tcharron

bvibert

Staff member

THANKS! All four added + two more from Shawnee...

bvibert

Staff member
demo day at Sugarbush is December 9 at Lincoln Peak

Thanks! Do you have a link to any additional info? I didn't see it when I looked on their site this morning..

EDIT: I added it to the list, if anyone has any additional info let me know.

Last edited: