anyone using new gear this season

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

anyone using new gear this season

just woundering if anyone will be riding new gear, i got a new pair of skis,( alpine) and will need a new coat, as my old one needs to be retired.

Just sold my PE'e this weekend so i will need to replace them. Looking for Scott Mission.
    Trying to sell my boots, and get Dalbello Proton 8
    New jacket, pants, and helmet.
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 )
    Blizzard Brahma Limited Edition (180)
    Atomic Redster XT(175)

I got some new boots at the tail end of last season, but didn;t ski them yet. Garmont Endorphins. I just had them fitted two weeks ago by Jeff Bokem. They're wicked comfy!

I'm looking at switching my Big sticks to AT bindings, as I broke the Tyrolia Power selects that are on them on a pow day with Riv and NHPH back in Feb. (Either Fritschi Freeride or "The Duke") That's all I have in my Budget.

although I think this should go in the Gear forum I will tell you I will be riding a pair of Elan M777 for my everday ski.

[QUOTE=sledhaulingmedic;189964]I got some new boots at the tail end of last season, but didn;t ski them yet. Garmont Endorphins.

Garmont are my favorite telemark boots you should enjoy them sled!

In the bumps, I'll be on 2007 K2 Cabrawlers in 179 cm with 2006 Look PX12 bindings.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Got a new pair (last years) of Nordica Hot Rod Top Fuel boots. Already fitted by Jeff.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I just received a pair of 182 Rossi Scratch Sprayer BC skis with an 88 waist in the mail today from Steep and Cheap.com and I'm also buying new boots and a new Ice Coast stiff ski..plus a new jacket..new snow pants..new underarmour...and other knicknacks...Holla

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    I just received a pair of 182 Rossi Scratch Sprayer BC skis with an 88 waist in the mail today from Steep and Cheap.com and I'm also buying new boots and a new Ice Coast stiff ski..plus a new jacket..new snow pants..new underarmour...and other knicknacks...Holla
    What the hell is underarmour? Like the stuff that people wear to protect from imact?

Under Armour is a popular clothing brand that specializes in athletic wear including non-cotton poly base layers. This brand is growing rapidly and if you don't recognize the UA logo yet, you will soon. I actually just snagged a pretty cheap pair of UA gloves since my old pair were getting pretty ratty.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Thread Information