• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone using new gear this season

skidbump

kamasutra pic

movemen.jpg

kamasutra pic

movemen.jpg

Those look sweet..this will be my first season with a pair of twins in my quiver...I still need to find a pair of stiff Ice Coast carvers..I'm thinking maybe last seasons Elan Magfire in a 176 or maybe another pair of Atomic LT11s..

twinplanx

In the nu 4 u portion I picked up a pair of slightly used(not abused) K2 Public Enemy's (179) a little on the heavier side w/ demo bindings. I think I'll stay w/ these bindings for now in case any one would like to swap for a few runs...HOLLA :)

DEVO

Picked up a set of Naxo 21's at the end of last season mounted them to my Dynastar Legend 8000's and picked up some BCA skins. Only skied on those one day in the resort last season. Waiting on used Garmont G-rides that should show up any day that I bought from someone at TGR. Smith Prodigy goggles from SAC.

Thinking about picking up another ski to use as my "everyday" resort ski so I won't have to use the Legend's and just keep those for touring.

Beetlenut

Picked-up a new pair of last years Atomic Snoop Daddys with the 412 bindings from REI. Bring on the crud and trees!

bvibert

Staff member
Got my new bump skis today! :snow:

Head_mad_trix_mogul_1_lg.jpg

Skinny bastards, I'm thinking they're not going to be the best on powder days... ;)

Greg

Staff member
181cm length
90-65-81mm

Wow. You even got my Cabs beat (92-66-82) on the skinnyness factor. Rock those piles, B! I love it how everyone is going fat and us nutcases decide to go the other way... :lol:

Grassi21

Wow. You even got my Cabs beat (92-66-82) on the skinnyness factor. Rock those piles, B! I love it how everyone is going fat and us nutcases decide to go the other way... :lol:

At the price B found those boards at I thought about it. But seeing that wifey still needs boards and I need something fatter than my 67 underfoot I need to wait.

Greg

Staff member
At the price B found those boards at I thought about it. But seeing that wifey still needs boards and I need something fatter than my 67 underfoot I need to wait.

It was a helluva deal. I almost considered them as well.

gorgonzola

i spent alot of time last year chasing the kids around the park so i got some fischer riu 180's cheap to butter around in and figure they should be pretty good in the bumps too at 112/80/104 ...can't wait to try e'm out