• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone using new gear this season

MrMagic

just woundering if anyone will be riding new gear, i got a new pair of skis,( alpine) and will need a new coat, as my old one needs to be retired.

Hawkshot99

Just sold my PE'e this weekend so i will need to replace them. Looking for Scott Mission.
Trying to sell my boots, and get Dalbello Proton 8
New jacket, pants, and helmet.

sledhaulingmedic

I got some new boots at the tail end of last season, but didn;t ski them yet. Garmont Endorphins. I just had them fitted two weeks ago by Jeff Bokem. They're wicked comfy!

I'm looking at switching my Big sticks to AT bindings, as I broke the Tyrolia Power selects that are on them on a pow day with Riv and NHPH back in Feb. (Either Fritschi Freeride or "The Duke") That's all I have in my Budget.

lloyd braun

although I think this should go in the Gear forum I will tell you I will be riding a pair of Elan M777 for my everday ski.

Greg

Staff member
In the bumps, I'll be on 2007 K2 Cabrawlers in 179 cm with 2006 Look PX12 bindings.

wa-loaf

Got a new pair (last years) of Nordica Hot Rod Top Fuel boots. Already fitted by Jeff.

I just received a pair of 182 Rossi Scratch Sprayer BC skis with an 88 waist in the mail today from Steep and Cheap.com and I'm also buying new boots and a new Ice Coast stiff ski..plus a new jacket..new snow pants..new underarmour...and other knicknacks...Holla

koreshot

I just received a pair of 182 Rossi Scratch Sprayer BC skis with an 88 waist in the mail today from Steep and Cheap.com and I'm also buying new boots and a new Ice Coast stiff ski..plus a new jacket..new snow pants..new underarmour...and other knicknacks...Holla

What the hell is underarmour? Like the stuff that people wear to protect from imact?

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Under Armour is a popular clothing brand that specializes in athletic wear including non-cotton poly base layers. This brand is growing rapidly and if you don't recognize the UA logo yet, you will soon. I actually just snagged a pretty cheap pair of UA gloves since my old pair were getting pretty ratty.

koreshot

Oh that.. I just looked it up and recognized the logo immediately. Its all over the place.

snoseek

just bought the watea 101 @ 192. ordering naxo nx21 this week- this will be my touring/fresh snow ski.

last march i picked up 4frnt msp for everyday skis, although they already have 30 or so days on them.
selling off 4 frnt stl soon maybe

Rushski

Recently picked up some Blizzard Titan Eights in 175cm w/Elan ELD14 bindings mounted flat. Will use them on powder days, out West and possibly crud.

Should augment the Fischer RX8s I picked up in late March last year.

adamti91

Brand new Endeavor Colour is showing up soon, should tear the park up with that. Forum Platform bindings and forum/special blend edition destroyer boots.

roark

new mountain hardwear jacket, Black Diamond Ethics, ascesion skins and freeride+ to be mounted, Rossi b4's and axial 120 to be mounted, and a few new base layers.

ajl50

I'm going to get some new ski pants- old ones were too big.
Also riding some awesome new K2 chiefs.
Other than that I doubt much will be new.

cbcbd

new mountain hardwear jacket, Black Diamond Ethics, ascesion skins and freeride+ to be mounted, Rossi b4's and axial 120 to be mounted, and a few new base layers.
Similar...

-Garmont Endorphins I used a few times last year end of year.
-Ordered BD Havocs, Fritschi Freerides and BD glidelites
-Rossi B2s with 120 to be mounted
-BCA Tracker, which I hopefully won't have to use, and just ordered shovel and CF probe from BD.

No new clothes.

roark

Similar...

-Garmont Endorphins I used a few times last year end of year.
-Ordered BD Havocs, Fritschi Freerides and BD glidelites
-Rossi B2s with 120 to be mounted
-BCA Tracker, which I hopefully won't have to use, and just ordered shovel and CF probe from BD.

No new clothes.
Picked up a shovel/probe combo off SAC last year. Still no beacon, or avi training for that matter.