• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone skiing movement karmasutra's

skidbump

I am looking for a twin tip for a everyday skiing.I have a fattie,i have a carver...I want a fun ski.Looking at prophet 80,90,scott p3 and now movement karmasutra's.I need a beefy ski.I plan on being at about 220 by november and ski at a level 7/8.Want a ski for all mountain"not park or pipe".I have a phat luvs for pow or spring mashed potatoes.I have my metron b5's for carving.I need a all arround everyday ski for fun and to teach on

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Not sure about the Movement skis, but you might also be interested in the Volkl Bridge based on the info you provided. Beefy and damp twin tip that "fills the gap," as they say, between park and freeride lines.

snoseek

did a quick search and these skis look pretty fun. they do indeed look similar to a volkl bridge, which you may save some money and just find last years volkl karma.

maybe go to tgr and do a search. see what others are saying.

Birdman829

The Bridge is wider than the Karma. The Karma was 87 mm in the waist and I think the Bridge is around 92-95 mm. I think they would ski similarly though. I haven't skied the Prophet 90 or 100 but I've heard great things about both. Supposed to be a nice fairly stiff ski.