• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who skis on Line skis? Do you like them or not? What type do you have?

prisnah

I got last years chronic blends. Skied on 'em from Febuary through end of season in the NE and out west..undecided if I'm gonna use 'em as my rock pair or primary pair this year, probably my primary though, I think I like 'em too much to rip em up on the rocks yet..they've really stepped up their quality since K2 acquired them although they still don't do a great job off putting on the topsheet. Whatever though, I love my blends, I've skied the prophet 90's too and found them to be very close to the same thing as the chronic blends, I think the prophets are a little stiffer, but I feel like the blends have a little more pop in 'em. Both great skis though.....I don't know why so many people think it's so rough skiing on something 90mm underfoot in the east, I like 'em better than skinny sticks just about everywhere on the mountain.