FS: 04/05 Scratch BC 176 cm $225 shipped - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by koreshot View Post
    You are correct, and often they chime in with very negative and offensive comments, flaming the guy. Sometimes people overprice their gear not because they want to screw someone but because they didn't do the research on how much similar stuff has been selling for. Most of these people are willing to adjust the price when alerted that they are asking too much. And I think a friendly PM is a better avenue than a public flame. Thats all.
    Thank you sir. As I said in the original post, I am flexible on the price. If you want them, make me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by koreshot View Post
    You are correct, and often they chime in with very negative and offensive comments, flaming the guy. Sometimes people overprice their gear not because they want to screw someone but because they didn't do the research on how much similar stuff has been selling for. Most of these people are willing to adjust the price when alerted that they are asking too much. And I think a friendly PM is a better avenue than a public flame. Thats all.
    Most important, he's trying to sell them to pay for his season pass. Can you get it cheaper? Sure, you can always. But you're also buying from a guy you trust, who isn't going to screw you by selling you something with a hairline crack someplace that he's not going to tell you about.

Bump for pictures.

As you can see in these pics there is a coat of storage wax

bumpitty

bump for price reduction. 150+shipping

PM sent.

Last edited by prisnah; Oct 18, 2007 at 9:03 PM.

Thread Information