• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Image Gallery!

Greg

Staff member
I've successfully added the Gallery module to the forums. This mod will let forum members post hiking and skiing images directly to the gallery, in real-time! You must first become a member of the Gallery_User Usergroup. Instructions for joining this group appear below:

1. Loginhttp://forums.alpinezone.com/login.php to the forums if you haven't already done so.
  2. Click the Usergroups link at the top of the forums.
  3. Select Gallery_User
  4. Click View information
  5. Click Join Group
I will then confirm your subscription to the group as soon as possible. Once you are a Gallery-User member, you can post your images to the Gallery! You only need to join the Gallery_User group once.

All forum visitors (members and non-members) can view the gallery. I've also set up the Image Gallery Forum to announce your new gallery submission and for help and feedback using the gallery. Enjoy!