• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

Newpylong

I will make a stop at the bottom of the Summit Triple tomorrow around 10 am if anyone wants to meet up/say hi...

bvibert

Staff member
Sounds like there will be at least 10 people looking for tickets. The question is, do they all need to show up and pay at the same time?

bvibert

Staff member
Do you really work at a mountain? :)

Just putting the question out there. I'm pretty sure I know the answer... Smart ass.. ;)

My point is that you'll need to find 10 people who all plan on getting there at the same time..

BTW, Yes, I am employed at a mountain, however I don't get involved in silly details such as these... :roll:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Just putting the question out there. I'm pretty sure I know the answer... Smart ass.. ;)

My point is that you'll need to find 10 people who all plan on getting there at the same time..

BTW, Yes, I am employed at a mountain, however I don't get involved in silly details such as these... :roll:

It's all good, when we start harrasing each other, you know winter is here :daffy:

How's the video coming?

Greg

Staff member
Me thinks we got 10

Me thinks you will be the organizer here.

Seriously, we'll need someone to meet the group and make the transaction. I won't be there until 10 am so I can't do it. Any volunteers?

I will call the sales office today and make arrangements once someone volunteers.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'm not sure what time I'll make it, I'll try to make opening. How about a roll call as to what time everyonexpects to be there? And then we could determine a place to meet. Greg, do you have an idea as to how much tix are for a group and is 10 the definite min. ?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Me thinks you will be the organizer here.

Seriously, we'll need someone to meet the group and make the transaction. I won't be there until 10 am so I can't do it. Any volunteers?

I will call the sales office today and make arrangements once someone volunteers.

SLACKER! ;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey, can I get in on this party?

I'm most likely going to be there, and would definitely be there if the lift ticket was less than $49.

Scheduled time of arrival is 8:45.

For anyone interested in getting in on a group rate, please add your name, time of arrival, and number of tickets you'll require to this list:

mattchuck2 - 8:45, 1 Ticket
Andyzee - Time will depend on others, 2 tickets.

Zand

I don't think I'll be there till about 9:30 or 10. Hopefully rolling out of here around 7 or 7:30 but last year it took me 3 hours (usually takes 2) so you never know what's gonna happen.

I'll let you know on number of tix tonight.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
For anyone interested in getting in on a group rate, please add your name, time of arrival, and number of tickets you'll require to this list:

Zand - 9:30 or 10, # of tix uncertain.

Grassi21

Grassi - when bvibert decides to get there - 1 ticket

Zand

One question... will the cost per ticket be $39 or less with the grouip rate? I fall under the young adult category which is $39. If it's like 40 or 41 and you need people to buy the tickets I'll just spend the extra 2.

skibum9995

Grassi - when bvibert decides to get there - 1 ticket
skibum9995 - 8:45, 1 ticket

Greg

Staff member

Hey! Despite having a pass, I set up the Hunter group rate last year. Someone else's turn...

In any event I tried to reach the Group Sales office, but the rep must not be in today. I left a message and hopefully I'll hear from her over the weekend. If not, I can try to make arrangements from the road on Monday morning. I think the group rate price will be $32.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey! Despite having a pass, I set up the Hunter group rate last year. Someone else's turn...

In any event I tried to reach the Group Sales office, but the rep must not be in today. I left a message and hopefully I'll hear from her over the weekend. If not, I can try to make arrangements from the road on Monday morning. I think the group rate price will be $32.

But you're the admin, the man in charge, the man period! :) ;)

loafer89

I think that I will be going straight to the slopes with Warren on monday as I would like to get fresh tracks first thing in the morning.